Key Dates and Deadlines | Focus Zones | Submission Information and Rules | Proposal Submission Criteria | Proposal Review Process | 2018 Call For Proposals Main Page | 2018 Call for Proposals Online Application
2018 National Conference on Education
February 15-17, 2018
Produced by the AASA, The School Superintendents Association
All proposals are reviewed by a team of AASA reviewers and AASA governance. They are responsible for identifying content which delivers inspiring and innovative education opportunities for school system leaders. Each proposal is blind reviewed. Presenter(s) information is not supplied to the reviewer for any proposed session.
Some specific points considered in the proposal review process are:
- Is the title appropriate?
- Is the content current and relevant to the needs of today’s school system leaders?
- Is the description clear and does it accurately reflect the proposed content?
- Are learner outcomes measureable and achievable?
- Will the presenter(s)/ presentation provide new information, knowledge, skills, and/ or unique/ new applications of known information, knowledge, skills, etc.?
- Is the program format appropriate for the subject matter?
For any questions regarding the Call for Proposals process, please contact: